A Thought Africa Initiative | firstname.lastname@example.org
An initiative providing education in Africa.
Poverty and disadvantaged children is not foreign knowledge to us.
A radical solution to give access to thinking skills to be future-ready.
How many children don’t
have access to
The stats are alarming. We’d like to do something about this, with your help.
The current turmoil has created an even bigger awareness for Thought Africa to find and implement a solution. But we need your help.
“There is such a small percentage of parents in South Africa who have the privilege of being able to use technology to search for activities to keep their kids busy. This EduCare Backpack not only gives hope but educates and helps these kids to think differently during this uncertain time.”Thembiso MagajanaInclusion Activist | Co-founder Social Coding | Top 50 Women in ICT Winner 2019
Big love to the below humans & businesses who helped make this possible:
Our Thought Africa support team will be sending out consistent updates via our social media channels and our newsletter, as well as through public media directly. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com
- I am Safe & Healthy Book of Knowledge: COVID-19 – Download PDF
- My Thinking Passport – Download PDF
- Thinking Card – Download PDF
- Hygiene, Stationery & DIY Projects as per detail below:
|50ml Dettol hand sanitizer||Booklets||Seeds|
|Tooth Brush + Paste||Exam Pad||Tape|
|Sanitary Pads||Ruler||Paper Clips|
We have opted to go for a backpack for 3 simple reasons:
- It’s an empowering asset – “Now you have a backpack – imagine the possibilities!” It is personal to every individual. We all have our own work / school bag that contains our most important tools to support the growth of our careers, innovate and help build a greater future for ourselves. These children deserve that too.
- Longevity – a backpack is durable and will last them for years to come, protect their most personal possessions, school books & other items on long walks or rainy days.
- 100% locally manufactured – the backpack we have chosen is put together by South African hands. They have also sponsored us their factory to prepare and distribute from.